Friday, 12 May 2017

Feel Me Fall by James Morris

I received an advance copy of this book for free. Thanks to James Morris and NetGalley.
Feel Me Fall
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Secrets and survival in the Amazon

Emily Duran is the sole survivor of a plane crash that left her and her teenage friends stranded and alone in the jungles of the Amazon. Lost and losing hope, they struggle against the elements, and each other. With their familiar pecking order no longer in place, a new order emerges, filled with power struggles, betrayals, secrets and lies. Emily must explain why she's the last left alive.

But can she carry the burden of the past?

Discover the gripping new adventure novel that explores who we are when no one is watching, and how far we'll go in order to survive.


Feel Me Fall by James Morris

My rating: 3.25 of 5 stars


Feel Me Fall “My counsellor told me to write my story down, By writing I could make sense of all that happened. I keep thinking if I remember everything the way I need to that the memories will fade away. That I can accept what happened. I can accept that I survived and everyone else died.”


This was a YA survival story about 6 teens stranded in the Amazon rainforest following a plane crash.

Emily was an okay character and I felt really sorry for her for what she was going through. Being stranded in the Amazon rainforest could not have been easy, and I really wouldn’t have wanted to have been her.

The storyline was about Emily and 5 other teens from her school being the only survivors of a plane wreck after a school trip to South America. They tried to walk from the crash site to find help, and the story followed them as they made their way through the jungle. Secrets were revealed, people died, and still there was room for more twists before the end. I also liked the way we found out what happened to Emily after she was rescued too.

The ending to this was pretty good, but did leave us with a bit of a cliff-hanger.



6.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment