Monday, 19 December 2016

Once Upon a Goodnight's Kiss (Lover #2) by D.N. Hoxa

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free. Thanks to author D.N. Hoxa.
Once Upon a Goodnight's Kiss (Lover #2)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
My name is Olivia Preston. I am human, so yes, I have made mistakes. A lot of them. Some I even regret. Most, I will not apologize for. How can I when they are already part of who I am?
I will give you one truth, and I will ask for one favor in return:

I tricked myself into falling in love with my sister's fiance.
While you judge me, wear my heart in your chest.

Are you ready?


Once Upon a Goodnight's Kiss by D.N. Hoxa

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Once Upon a Goodnight's Kiss (Lover #2) “Tell me, Olivia. Tell me you’ve missed me, too.”


This was an adult contemporary romance story, featuring a love triangle.

I felt really sorry for Olivia in this, having your sister’s fiancĂ© flirting with you would be an awkward situation to be in, especially when she liked him back.

The storyline in this was about Olivia meeting her sister’s fiancĂ©, and having him flirt with her. Things developed between the two of them, putting Olivia in a really difficult position, and I really wasn’t sure how things would work out.

The ending to this was surprising to me as I expected things to turn out differently. I have to wonder if we will be getting another book about Olivia in the future.



6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment