Friday, 18 November 2016

The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley

Sponsored post: I received an advance copy of this book for free. Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and NetGalley.
The Bad Boy Bargain
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Baseball player Kyle Sawyer has many labels: bad boy, delinquent, ladies’ man, fearless outfielder… Only one of them is actually true. But then sweet ballet dancer Faith Gladwell asks him to help wreck her reputation, and everything goes sideways.

Faith knows a thing or two about love, and what she had with her cheating jerk of an ex wasn’t it. When he starts spreading rumors about her being an Ice Queen, Faith decides it’s time to let a little bad into her life.

Lucky for her, Kyle Sawyer—dark, dangerous, totally swoonworthy Kyle Sawyer—is landscaping her backyard over Spring Break. Shirtless. And if she can convince him to play along, “dating” Kyle will silence the rumors.

But Faith’s plan threatens to expose Sawyer’s biggest secret of all…and that’s a risk he’s not willing to take.

Disclaimer: This book contains drop-the-book-and-fan-yourself kisses...and touches. Fall in love with a bad boy at your own risk.


The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The Bad Boy Bargain “Because this didn’t feel like just messing around. This felt too big for just a quick hookup.”



This was a sweet YA contemporary romance about a bad boy and a ballerina.

I really liked Faith and I felt really sorry for her having such a mean boyfriend. The way he treated her was totally unacceptable, and I was pleased when she dumped him. Kyle was also a sweetheart, although I still don’t understand where he got his bad-boy rep from.

The storyline in this was about Faith asking Kyle to pretend to be her boyfriend to stop the rumours that he ex had spread about her being frigid, but slowly things changed and Faith and Kyle both realised that they were falling for one another. This was a really sweet contemporary romance story, and I really liked the chemistry between Faith and Kyle.

The ending to this was good, and I was satisfied with the way things ended.



8 out of 10

1 comment:

  1. This one looks sooo good, it actually came up on my goodreads feed a few days ago I and it caught my eye right away. I think i'm going to have to pick this one up sometime.
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete