Monday, 21 November 2016

Infinity (The Infinity Division #1) by Jus Accardo

Sponsored post: I received an advance copy of this book for free. Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and NetGalley.
Infinity (The Infinity Division #1)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
There are three things Kori knows for sure about her life:

One: Her army general dad is insanely overprotective.

Two: The guy he sent to watch her, Cade, is way too good-looking.

Three: Everything she knew was a lie.

Now there are three things Kori never knew about her life:

One: There’s a device that allows her to jump dimensions.

Two: Cade’s got a lethal secret.

Three: Someone wants her dead.


Infinity by Jus Accardo

My rating: 2.5 of 5 stars


Infinity (The Infinity Division #1) “Real love, she always said, knew no bounds.”


This was a YA sci-fi story, featuring people who travelled between dimensions.

I can’t say I loved Kori, but she did have a strong stubborn streak and liked to do what she wanted to do, not what people told her to do. She did start to irritate me after a while though.

The storyline in this was about Kori being attacked whilst out painting a mural (illegally), and then finding out that the person who was trying to kill her was from another dimension. The story then went on from there, but I was a bit bored to be honest, and I didn’t really enjoy it.

The ending to this was a bit of a cliff-hanger, but I don’t think I’d want to read the next book in the series.



5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment