Thursday, 10 March 2016

Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy #2) by Estelle Maskame

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to SOURCEBOOKS Fire and NetGalley.
Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #2)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Love has no rules.

It's been a year since Eden Munro last saw Tyler Bruce: her stepbrother...and secret love. Although they swore to ignore their feelings and put their family first, Eden can't help but feel excited when Tyler invites her to join him in New York City for the summer.

But it's not like anything is going to happen. Eden is happy with her boyfriend Dean, and she knows gorgeous, green-eyed Tyler must have moved on as well. But as they spend the long, hot summer in the city that never sleeps, it becomes obvious that those old feelings are still there...simmering beneath the surface. Will Tyler and Eden be able to resist temptation?

Did I Mention I Need You? is book two in Wattpad sensation Estelle Maskame's DIMILY trilogy: three unforgettable summers of secrets, heartbreak and forbidden romance.


Did I Mention I Need You? by Estelle Maskame

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars



Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #2) “I don’t want you. I need you.”




This was an enjoyable sequel to ‘Did I mention I love you’, and I once again enjoyed the forbidden romance.

It seemed pretty obvious in this book that Eden and Tyler were still in love with each other, and that spending the summer together was only going to make things more intense and more complicated. I liked Tyler more in this book though as his behaviour wasn’t as aggravating.

“Because I’m not over you.”




The storyline in this was about the forbidden romance, but we also got some blackmail, and some confessions too! I was certainly interested to see how people would react to Eden and Tyler’s relationship, and I was really excited to find out what people would say once they knew! Be prepared for some fireworks in this one!

“We are officially going to hell,”




The ending to this was a bit of a cliff-hanger, so it will be good to see what happens in Eden and Tyler in book 3!



7 out of 10

1 comment:

  1. Intriguing title and I like the cover. Glad you enjoyed the read and thanks for the great review.

    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete