Monday, 7 March 2016

Conspiracy Boy (Angel Academy #2) by Cecily White

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and NetGalley.
Conspiracy Boy (Angel Academy)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
All’s fair in love and war. Let the games begin.
Nobody said senior year was going to be easy, but I wasn’t expecting pure hell, either. That’s right. HELL.
Demons attacking. Cheerleaders screaming. Vampires and werewolves asking where the bathroom is. Just another day here at St. Michael’s Guardian Training Academy. It wouldn’t be so bad if the administration would let me get back to my demon-slaying duties like every other angelblood on campus. But with my bondmate Jack promoted to head trainer, my annoying fiancĂ© Luc trying to start a political uprising, and that pesky prophecy still floating around predicting I’m going to kill everyone I love...well, let’s just say “complicated” took on a whole new meaning.
But things are looking up.
If I can survive Luc’s deadly Sovereign Trials and keep my evil twin sister from starting a war, Jack and I might actually have a chance of saving the world. If not, at least I won't have to worry about what to wear to prom.

Conspiracy Boy by Cecily White

My rating: 3 of 5 stars




Conspiracy Boy (Angel Academy) “They still wanted Jack to die. They still wanted me to kill him.”


This was a YA paranormal/ fantasy story featuring angels and demons.

Amelie was quite snippy again in this book, and she liked to say whatever she was thinking without considering the consequences. She did seem to mature a little bit over the course of the book though.

The storyline in this was okay, we got some action, and a bit of a love triangle, and we also got Amelie learning to use her powers a bit. I found the pace quite slow in this one again though.



6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment