Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Captivated by Jax (Sawson's Royal College Book 1) by Bella Anthony

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Bella Anthony.
Captivated by Jax (Sawson's Royal College Book 1)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Selena … The second our eyes connected for the first time, I knew my life would forever change. But I never anticipated how much. I fell for him, for the handsome, player and the enigma that is Jax. They say he doesn’t speak much, stays to himself, doesn’t trust anyone. But with me, with me he smiles, he laughs and he trusts. But sometimes that isn’t enough. Not when we are being dragged apart by what seems like everyone, not when too many secrets are kept and not when his dark life imposes on the light of our love.

Jax … When I first saw her, I knew she was different. I just didn’t know how. I didn’t know that she’d become as vital as the blood that runs through my veins. But sometimes that isn’t enough. Not when I can hurt her more than I can love her. 


Captivated by Jax by Bella Anthony

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


Captivated by Jax (Sawson's Royal College Book 1) “I love you, Jax, even when I’m annoyed at you, I love you.”


This was a new adult contemporary romance story, which reminded me a bit of beautiful disaster.

Jax was a bit of a tormented character, but he really knew what he wanted when he saw Selena. Selena seemed to fall for Jax really quick, but it was obvious that the bet was going to cause problems for them.

The storyline in this was about the romance between Jax and Selena, but there was also a bet between Jax and his buddies that he couldn’t take her virginity, which meant that Selena was bound to be hurt when she found out about it. This book did remind me a bit of beautiful disaster though, in a good way, so I think that anyone who liked that would like this.

The ending to this was pretty good and we did get a happily ever after.



7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment