Saturday, 23 January 2016

See How They Run (Embassy Row #2) by Ally Carter

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Hachette Children's Group and NetGalley.
See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
The second thrilling book in the EMBASSY ROW series.

Grace thought finding her mother's killer would bring her peace. But the truth has only made her a target. on Embassy Row, trust is a luxury. Death is a very real threat. And a girl like Grace should be very careful about which secrets she brings to light..


See How They Run by Ally Carter

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2) “What can I say? I’m mentally unstable.”


This was quite a boring story for me, and I didn’t like it as much as the first book in the series.

Grace spent most of this book whining; poor me, I did something unforgivable, and I’m feeling very sorry for myself now. Can’t say I really gave a damn.

The storyline in this just dragged for me. I didn’t care what happened, I didn’t care who died, and I didn’t care how we got to the end I just wanted the book to be over. I spent most of the book wanting to hit my head against a brick wall, and wondering why the second book was so unenjoyable compared to the first book in the series.



4.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment