Monday, 28 December 2015

Dark Room (Red Eye) by Tom Becker

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Little Tiger Group and NetGalley.
Dark Room (Red Eye)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
When Darla and her feckless dad, Hopper, move to Saffron Hills, Darla hopes it'll be a new start for the both of them. But she stands no chance of fitting in with the image-obsessed in-crowd at her new school. Then one of her classmates is brutally killed when taking a photo of herself. A murder Darla herself predicted in a bloody vision. When more teens die in a similar fashion it appears that a serial killer is on the loose - the 'Selfie Slayer'. Darla alone is convinced that the murderer might not be flesh and blood...
 

Dark Room by Tom Becker

My rating: 2.5 of 5 stars



Dark Room (Red Eye)This book wasn’t scary, and it didn’t hold my attention at all. I didn’t really care what happened to the characters, and I just wanted this to finish. I have to admit that I didn’t guess that (highlight to view spoiler - Walter was now Annie after having had a sex change ) but even that didn’t really interest me.
Overall; not for me.



5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment