Saturday, 29 August 2015

Pangalax (Book 1 in the Veya Trilogy) by S.M. Koz

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author SM Koz.
Pangalax (Book 1 in the Veya Trilogy)
Blurb (From Goodreads):
Aveyana’s world will never be the same.

After an unexpected attack claims her mom, seventeen-year-old Veya is forced to abandon the only home she's ever known and the only boy she’s ever loved to make a new life on Pangalax, a US space station.

Heartbroken, angry, and homesick, she resents her dad’s decision to move and his demand to hide her unique abilities. As she suspected, appearing normal proves to be nearly impossible, especially around Kye, a way-too-handsome officer who is determined to break through her walls.

But can he be trusted?

Can anyone be trusted?

As Veya uncovers the deep, dark secrets of Pangalax, her very existence becomes threatened. Only one person can save her.

Is she willing to forget the past and trust him with her life?


Pangalax by S.M. Koz

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Pangalax (Book 1 in the Veya Trilogy)

This was an okay story, but I expected more.

I couldn’t really connect with the characters in this story, and I ended up not caring what happened to them, which wasn’t good.

The storyline was again, okay, but I just couldn’t really get into it, and kept wanting to put the book down. I don’t know why this was, but I just didn’t enjoy it.

The ending was a bit of a cliff-hanger, but I don’t think I want to read any more books in this series.





5 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment