Saturday, 27 June 2015

Stung (Struck #2) by Joss Stirling

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Oxford University Press Children's Books, and NetGalley.
Stung (Struck, #2)
Blurb (From Goodreads):
Stung by Joss Stirling is a breathtaking romantic thriller from the bestselling author of Finding Sky.

Sixteen-year-old Kate has a talent for disappearing. Framed for murder, and hunted by a violent gang, she's running for her life . . .

Nathan is the young recruit tasked with finding Kate before her enemies track her down. He's determined to stay detached no matter what.

But when Nathan and Kate's paths collide, neither is prepared for the electricity that sparks between them.

As the net tightens, can they trust each other long enough to stay alive? Or will their next kiss be their last?


Stung by Joss Stirling

My rating: 2.5 of 5 stars



Stung (Struck, #2)(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Oxford University Press Children's Books, and NetGalley.)

"We failed Kate badly. I had sent a team to extract her, but we didn't move quickly enough. Kate disappeared."

I had hoped that this book would be better than the first in the series, but unfortunately, I think it was worse.

I liked Kate at first, she seemed like she was into self-preservation, which is always good, and I felt quite sorry for her at the way her mother treated her, and the fact that the scorpions were after her.

The storyline in this revolved around Kate trying to get away from both the people who were trying to kill her, and the people who were trying to help her, but I got very bored, and I really didn’t care what was going on at all.

The ending to this came as a relief, and I quite honestly do not want to read any more books in this series ever again.
5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment