Friday, 5 June 2015

Bad Bones (Red Eye) by Graham Marks

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Little Tiger Group and NetGalley.

Blurb (from Goodreads):
Some things are best left buried. Gabe is feeling the pressure. His family has money troubles, he's hardly talking to his dad, plus lowlife Benny is on his case. Needing some space to think, he heads off into the hills surrounding LA. And he suddenly stumbles across a secret that will change everything. A shallow grave. Gabe doesn't think twice about taking the gold bracelet he finds buried there. Even from the clutches of skeletal hands. But he has no idea what he's awakening...A chilling new story in the Red Eye series.

Bad Bones by Graham Marks

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Bad Bones (Red Eye)(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Little Tiger Group and NetGalley.)



I’m afraid I just didn’t like this book; I just found it deathly boring.



Gabe came across as a bit selfish – who finds human remains, and instead of reporting them to the cops nicks the dead person’s jewellery? I mean really?



The storyline in this just bored me. I got to a point where I just really didn’t care, and the info-dumps around the 40% mark made me want to throw my kindle out the window.

"What the hell is going on?"

Don't ask me because I don't know and don't care.




I’m afraid I was just pleased to get to the end of this one, I really did not enjoy it at all.
4 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment