Friday, 15 May 2015

Starlight (Starlight Chronicles #3) by Lisa Orchard

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Lisa Orchard.

Blurb (from Goodreads):
Everything is on track for seventeen-year-old Lark Singer and her band Starlight. They have a great shot at winning the competition that can launch their musical career. But when Lark discovers they will be competing against her old nemesis Duane McIntyre things really heat up. How far will Lark go to win, and what will it cost her in the end?

Starlight by Lisa Orchard

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Starlight (Starlight Chronicles, #3)(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Lisa Orchard.)

“Your drummer has a problem. You know that don’t you?”



Wow! What an instalment in this series! Please tell me there is a fourth book?!

I felt really sorry for Lark in this story, to lose what she lost hurt her so much, and it was clear to see how much her grief was affecting her. Talk about coming right out of the blue too!

I shake my head while never taking my eyes off her face.
“I’m sorry, Lark.”




The storyline in this was good; we got to meet Lark’s father!! And we got to see the first leg of the American Singer competition!! So much happening!

“We’ll let the bands draw straws to see who goes first.”

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

There was a little bit of romance, but not a lot, but that kind of fitted in with the rest of the story.

“Bean leans toward me and kisses me. It’s a deep kiss and I like the feeling of his firm lips against mine.”



The ending to this was good, and I really hope there is another book in this series! Please tell me it doesn’t end like that?! I need more!!
7 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment