Sunday, 10 May 2015

Southern Perfection by Casey Peeler

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Casey Peeler, The Hype PR, and NetGalley.

Blurb (from Goodreads):
Life is full of choices: good, bad, and ones you can’t control. Raegan strives to be perfect in every way. Varsity cheerleader, honor student, and proud granddaughter of Dover Lowery. By day, Raegan is an over-achieving high school student, but at three o’clock, her real work begins. What happens when appearances are not what they seem? Will Raegan be able to hold on to her life as she knows it, or will she be left all alone? All of these questions are answered with one night, one song, one story, and one boy.

Southern Perfection by Casey Peeler

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Southern Perfection(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Casey Peeler, The Hype PR, and NetGalley.)

I thought this book was going to be a cute romance, but for me it was anything but perfect.

I got bored from this book pretty much from the beginning. I felt sorry for Reagan seeing as everyone kept dying on her, but I didn’t really like her, and I didn’t really care about what happened to her.

The storyline in this just bored me. I didn’t like the story, I didn’t like the romance, I didn’t really like the characters, and I really just wanted this to be over. People kissed, I was bored. There were accidents, I was bored. People died, I was bored.

This was probably just a case of wrong-person - wrong book, but I really didn’t enjoy this one.
4 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment