Sunday, 24 May 2015

Fantasy of Flight (The Tainted Accords #2) by Kelly St. Clare

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Kelly St. Clare.
Fantasy of Flight (The Tainted Accords #2)Blurb (from Goodreads):
Fantasy of Flight is the highly anticipated second installment of The Tainted Accords.

My veil is off and I need it back.

Stuck in the lethal outer rings of Glacium, I must fight to survive until I can find the answers I seek and find a way back to the Bruma castle. Being a Solati from the enemy world of Osolis would be bad enough, but being the Tatuma, the next in line to rule…No one can find out who I really am. Especially now the veil is off.

Has the Tatum refused King Jovan’s peace offers and declared war? Do my brothers and Aquin know I’m alive? Who are my enemies and who are my friends? Nothing is certain. Though, if I think about it, nothing has been certain in a long time.
All of my worries must all be put aside.

I can’t imagine many distracted fighters survive The Pit.

Warning: Fighting, adventure, action, fantasy, sexual themes and heartbreak (about twice that found in Fantasy of Frost. Watch out for the cliff-hanger ending, too!



Fantasy of Flight by Kelly St. Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Fantasy of Flight (The Tainted Accords #2)(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Kelly St. Clare.)

“Tomorrow morning, Newbie will be joining the rest of you in the main gym. She’ll be fighting in the rings this week.”



This was a great fantasy sequel to Fantasy of Frost, and Lina continued to be a strong female lead.

Well, Olina was one heck of a kick-ass chick in this book! After the events of Book 1, she managed to not only look after herself, even though she was a very strange place and completely cut off from all that she had ever know, but she also managed to become a top fighter, and best men twice her size! Go Olina! There is seriously no stopping this girl once she knows what she wants, and if you get in her way – look out!

“Shard shoots me an amused glace. He is the only one I couldn’t beat.”



The storyline in this was good, although I did despair of the situations that Olina got herself into at times! This poor girl was constantly out of the fire and into the frying pan, and even when it looked like things might finally be looking up, she was in trouble again!

“I’m half standing when I remember he can’t possibly recognise me.”



There was a touch of romance in this, and it was surprising, but good! I don’t want to say too much, but I was so upset for Olina after when happened with Kendrick in Fantasy of Frost, and I really want her to have a chance to be happy!

“His kiss is firm, but his lips are devastatingly soft. It’s the direct opposite of Sin’s kiss. And then the tingles start. The ones I’ve only felt a couple of times before.”



The ending to this once again left me desperate for the next instalment! Well done Kelly for another fabulous fantasy adventure!
8 out of 10

Available now!!
UK -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00TXWVMHQ?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
 US - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TXWVMHQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment