Sunday, 1 March 2015

My Grandma's a Ninja

Sponsored post: I was able to view a digital galley of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to North South Books Inc. and NetGalley.

Blurb (from Goodreads):  
 
When Ethan s grandma suggests they take a zip line to school, Ethan realizes that his grandma is a little different. In fact, she s a ninja! Ethan is soon the hit of the school when his grandma drops from the ceiling at show-and-tell, and teaches the kids karate moves and how to do backflips in slow motion. But when his grandma deflates his team s soccer ball, everyone is upset including Ethan. Why can t he just have a regular grandma? But when Ethan tries out his new karate movesduring the championship game . . . he s happy that his grandma isn t ordinary."

 

My Grandma's a Ninja by Todd Tarpley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My Grandma's a Ninja'Read Now' at NetGalley here - https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/sho...

(Source: I was able to view a digital galley of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to North South Books Inc. and NetGalley.)

This was such a good children's book! I loved Grandma as a ninja, and I also liked how the little boy learned that he shouldn't dislike someone because of who they were. This book was really fun, and I'm sure my 4-year-old will be wanting to hear this one again ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment