Tuesday, 3 February 2015

All of Me (Inside Out #6) by Lisa Renee Jones

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Lisa Renee Jones and Emily McGee.
All of Me (Inside Out, #6)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
A mini novel at 50,000 words...
Passion. Mystery. It all collides in the breathtaking ALL OF ME.
He's rich and famous, his past dark, but so is hers. Can they save each other? Or will the darkness tear them apart?
 

All of Me by Lisa Renee Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


All of Me (Inside Out, #6)(I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Lisa Renee Jones and Emily McGee.)

“I can’t promise you won’t get hurt,” he says softly, “but I can promise you I’ll never willingly let you go,”



This was a short but sexy story, and a perfect end to Chris and Sara’s story.

Chris and Sara were really in love in this story, and they were also really in tune with each other. They knew when the other needed them, and we more than happy to sacrifice for the other’s happiness.

“I will protect you, Sara. It’s a vow I’m taking for the rest of our lives. I won’t let you get killed. I can’t lose you Sara. I won’t lose you.”



The storyline in this was pretty good, and we found out about what had been going on with Mark and Crystal, found out a bit more about Ava, and also got some more insight into the wedding plans!

“We’ll take this one,” Chris announces, no give in his words.
I turn in his arms to face Andre and Chantal. Andre’s staff of at least 10 has gathered around them, and I can’t help but grin as I say, “This is my dress!”




There was obviously romance in this book, and we didn’t have to wait for some sexy scenes!

“He gives me a quick up and down inspection, approval flickering in his eyes. “Nice, but naked is nicer.””



The ending to this was pretty good, and we also got to witness Chris and Sara’s wedding!

“Soon,” he whispers, sliding the rose onto my left hand, “You’ll be all mine.”



7.5 out of 10.


2 comments:

  1. I read the first book in the series, but unfortunately I didn't exactly like it so I didn't continue with the series. Glad it was good for you, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete