Monday, 5 January 2015

Tirade (Heven and Hell #3) by Cambria Hebert


Tirade (Heven and Hell, #3)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Betrayal burns. Death hurts and the clock ticks…

Minutes and hours stretch into days. How long can Sam survive being confined in Hell? I have a plan… a plan with a lot of holes. I need someone who can make up for my weaknesses, someone who possesses the power that I lack. Riley is supposed to be off limits. He’s dangerous, he’s mean and he’s not to be trusted. But I do.

Beelzebub is on a tirade, bent on revenge. I took what he wants and sent him into the flames. I will wear the scars of his punishments forever. But scars don’t scare me anymore.

On my way to free Sam I find my true path, a secret place and new allies. But in Hell nothing is easy… and everything is cruel. The only thing left to do is survive.


Tirade by Cambria Hebert

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Tirade (Heven and Hell, #3)This was a good addition to the story, and I mostly enjoyed it.
I liked Heven in this, and she managed to stay strong even when things kept going to hell. Literally.

The storyline was good, and there were lots of things that I didn’t see coming. The romance between Heven and Sam was sweet, and things seemed to work out well apart from an unexpected death or two. There was just a little something missing for me though, can’t quite put my finger on what it was though.
8 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment