Monday, 29 December 2014

The First Kiss (The Iron Fey #1.25) by Julie Kagawa


The First Kiss (The Iron Fey, #1.25)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
This scene takes place in the Iron King, when Meghan and Ash are searching a warehouse for the trod into the Iron Realm. As Meghan ventures further inside,the trod guardian, a huge iron dragon, springs to life and attacks her.

This is from Ash's POV.
 

The First Kiss by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The First Kiss (The Iron Fey, #1.25)Read for free here - https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/129...

This was a good short from Ash's point of view, and recaps the kiss scene in The Iron King. I think I actually enjoyed it more from Ash's perspective though!
7.5 out of 10

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this one yet, but I read (and loved) the rest of the series

    ReplyDelete