Wednesday, 19 November 2014

I Belong to You (Inside Out #5) by Lisa Renee Jones

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Lisa Renee Jones and Emily McGee.
I Belong to You (Inside Out, #5)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Master…

Being that person, that man is how I define myself, how I allow the rest of the world to define me as well. And now, with a terrible loss shredding me inside out and someone trying to destroy my family to punish me, control is more important than ever. It is everything. It is what I need. It is all I need. Or maybe I just need…her.

 

I Belong to You by Lisa Renee Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I Belong to You (Inside Out, #5)(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Lisa Renee Jones and Emily McGee.)

This started out quite slow, but turned out to be a really great end to the series.

I liked Mark and Crystal in this book, and it was really good to finally get a full-length story about them! Mark was as usual assertive and bossy, but I loved how well Crystal could put him in his place, and how much she affected him! Go Crystal!

The storyline in this was good, although it did start out a little slow. Once it got going it got good though, and I was hooked and hoping to finally find out what was going on with Ava!
The romance in this was steamy, and I liked how Crystal didn’t immediately let Mark dominate her the way he wanted to, and how she caused him to change the way he acted in the bedroom.

The ending to this was good, and we finally got some action with regards to Ava! Yay! Can’t wait for the final book in the series ;)
Overall; great romantic suspense,
7.5 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment