Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Forget Me by K.A. Harrington


Forget Me
Blurb (from Goodreads):
An edge-of-your seat psychological thriller with a romantic twist

On the three-month anniversary of her boyfriend Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to FriendShare to get some closure—but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as "Evan Murphy." She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Only this boy is very much alive.

Digging through layers of secrets and lies, Morgan is left questioning everything she thought she knew about her boyfriend, her town, and even her parents' involvement in this massive web of lies.


Forget Me by K.A. Harrington

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Forget Me(Source: I own a copy of this book.)

This was a really good mystery story, and it kept me guessing ‘til the end!

Morgan was a girl who loved her friends and family and would do anything for them. I felt really sorry for her at having to witness her boyfriend’s murder, and then again as the book progressed and it seemed like everyone she loved was hiding something from her.

The storyline in this was pretty good, and it kept me guessing all the way through. There were so many different clues to what was going on, and we learned enough as the story progressed to keep me happy.
There was some romance, but I really did wonder how Morgan was going to introduce her new squeeze to her parents! (I can’t say any more because of spoilers)

The ending was pretty good, and I was glad that we got a happy ending. I really did enjoy this story overall, and I would definitely read another book by this author.
8 out of 10.


1 comment: