Saturday, 4 October 2014

Disclaimer: I Like Boys by Kate Evangelista


Blurb (from Goodreads):
Nathan and Preston have been best friends for years.

Nathan came out in grade school.

Preston confessed his feelings for Nathan in their junior year.

Nathan is afraid that if they upgrade their relationship status that things won’t work out. That if they broke up he would lose not only a boyfriend but a best friend too.

Preston proposes they try a relationship for a month. That he would do everything to convince Nathan they were meant for each other.

Just as Nathan begins to give in to his feelings, a secret Preston’s been keeping from him will blow up both their worlds.

Can their friendship survive after the dust settles if love is not enough?


Disclaimer: I Like Boys by Kate Evangelista

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Disclaimer: I Like Boys(Source: Read for free at swoonreads.com)

This was such a good MM romance, and Nathan and Preston were just so good together.

I really like Nathan and Preston, even though they both hesitated to become more than friends. It was obvious how much they cared for each other, and how much they each cared for their respective families, and they both just had such big hearts.

The storyline in this was pretty good, even though Preston and Nathan’s relationships had plenty of bumps in the road! I really liked the way these two were when they were together, and I was desperate for them to really make a go of things. I also loved the way we got little snippets about Caleb and Didi (from ‘Warning: You Might Fall In Love With Me’) during the course of the story.
The romance in this was really good, and these two really knew how to make a situation steamy without there being anything graphic. I mean wow these two were hot!

The ending to this was really good, and I was so happy with the way things ended. I really want more of these stories now! Natasha and Jackson next please ;)
Overall; great MM romance,
7.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment