Sunday, 31 August 2014

My Control (Inside Out #4.1) by Lisa Renee Jones

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books and NetGalley.
My Control (Inside Out, #4.1)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Mark's POV novella

I have lost the man I once was, letting guilt and heartache define who I am. Darkness has controlled me, and one woman has seen what no one else has seen in me, what I do not wish to exist. My hunger for her has driven me to the edge of sanity, but no more. She's about to find out that the Master has returned.
 

My Control by Lisa Renee Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


My Control (Inside Out, #4.1)(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books and NetGalley.)

This was short, sexy, and filled with both emotion and intrigue! I really didn’t want it to end!

I have to say that I love reading about Mark and Crystal, they’re so right together, but she also pushes him out of his comfort zone, and forces him to feel things that he doesn’t want to feel. It is so good to see Mark not in control for once!

The storyline in this was good and led on from the previous two novellas about Mark and Crystal. It was really good to see more of these two, and to also see the effects of things we discovered in ‘No In Between’ on Mark and his relationship with Crystal. I got so into this book that I didn’t want it to end, and I can’t wait to find out what happens in ‘I belong to you’!
There were some sexy scenes in this, and as usual they were steamy, but I loved how the sex wasn’t the only thing about this book, there was mystery too.

I really enjoyed this, and I really can’t wait to read ‘I belong to you’ now!
8 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment