Sunday, 8 June 2014

Stacking the Shelves - June 8th 2014

STSmall_thumb[2]





Books Read:


To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic by Meghan Ciana Doidge Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia Stray by Elissa Sussman Trinkets, Treasures, and Other Bloody Magic by Meghan Ciana Doidge Wither by Lauren DeStefano The Invisible by Amelia Kahaney Fever by Lauren DeStefano The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez Treasures, Demons, and Other Black Magic by Meghan Ciana Doidge Toxic by Sara Shepard Get Even by Gretchen McNeil  Dangerous Dream by Kami Garcia On the Edge by Allison van Diepen Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira Sever by Lauren DeStefano Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker Dark Hope by Monica McGurk Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios Magnolia by Kristi Cook

Books Received:

5 comments:

  1. Wow you've read a lot! And most of them I'm very excited to read hopefully this month or the next, like Exquisite Captive and Get Even.
    Yay you got Heir of Fire! I haven't started the series yet but I know how excited everyone is for this book.
    Great haul :D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read 'Heir of Fire' but unfortunately I didn't like it. Think I'm going to drop the series in fact. So disappointing cause I love the first one!

      Delete
  2. So want Heir of Fire. Can't believe how much you read this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a very good week reading-wise! The house is a mess though apparently. This coming week I'm supposed to clean instead of read, don't see that happening though! ☺

      Delete
  3. Hell yeah, Heir of Fire!!! I hate that you didn't like it though. But just seeing the cover gets me excited.

    ReplyDelete