Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Ignited (Sense Thieves #3) by Corrine Jackson

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Kensington Books and NetGalley.
Ignited (Sense Thieves #3)
Blurb (From Goodreads):
Nobody hides forever.
Ever since Remy O'Malley discovered her dual identity as a Healer and a Protector, she's kept alive by staying one step ahead of both sides in this centuries-old war. Now someone's trying to draw her out of hiding, using her kidnapped father as bait.
To save him, Remy will need every friend she's got. But as new alliances form, old bonds fray. Her boyfriend Asher is losing his powers, becoming more mortal every time she touches him. Meanwhile, Remy finds herself growing closer to Asher's brother Gabe, even as a family tragedy drives her sister Lucy farther away.
On a rescue mission to London, Remy decides she's tired of being the hunted. It's time to end this war once and for all, as Protectors and Healers alike hurtle towards a final, violent confrontation that not everyone will survive.

Ignited by Corrine Jackson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Ignited (Sense Thieves #3)(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Kensington Books and NetGalley.)
This is book 3 in the ‘Sense Thieves’ series, and kicks off 4 months after the end of book 2.


This was a good story, and I was glad that we got a happy ending.

I liked Remy and I liked her determination and the love she had for her family, even when things got really bad. She did take some crazy risks at times, but that was just typical Remy really.

I liked the storyline, even if things felt a bit awkward at the beginning, but I did find some things a little crazy! Attending one venue, where the bad guys were bound to be expecting them to turn up, just seemed to be asking for trouble!
We once again had the love triangle, but I actually liked how it ended, and found myself falling more and more in love with a certain someone as the book progressed.
I liked the ending, and I liked that while things were resolved, there was still the chance that we might once again get a peek inside Remy’s world.
Overall; really enjoyable story,
8 out of 10.


2 comments:

  1. Ignited has emotion, action, and suspense and is the perfect ending to a fantastic series! These are going on my favorites shelf to be reread again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a definite must read for fans of the Sense Thieves series. You will not be disappointed by the ending, as it will leave you with a smile on your face. I absolutely loved this entire series, and I will be re-reading these books for years to come. Add this to your TBR list now! Happy reading :)

    Marlene
    Informative URL for Movers in San Antonio information

    ReplyDelete