Saturday, 29 March 2014

The Chase (The Forbidden Game #2) by L.J. Smith

The Chase (The Forbidden Game, #2)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Jenny's friends are lost one by one to a ghostly wolf and a phantom snake, instruments of the sinister but attractive Shadow Man, who has returned from the Shadow World with a deadly game called ""Lambs and Monsters.""
 

The Chase by L.J. Smith

My rating: 4.25 of 5 stars


The Chase by L.J. Smith(Source: I own a copy of this book.)
Jenny and her friends thought they’d won the game, but with the game missing, and Julian possibly on the loose, are any of them really safe? Or is this just the pause before a new game begins?


This was a great second instalment in this paranormal trilogy.
I love the way Julian always aims big, he doesn’t just want Jenny, he wants to make sure that her friends suffer too!
I loved the little clues, even the ones that didn’t make sense, and Julian. Oh my! Julian I really love! He is just perfection! Got to love that bad boy with those beautiful blue eyes! Yes please!
The ending was good, even though we got a cliff-hanger, so it is on to book 3!
Overall; great second instalment,
8.5 out of 10.


1 comment: