Sunday, 2 March 2014

Stacking the Shelves - March 2nd 2014

STSmall_thumb[2]



Not managed to read so many this week, has been a busy week for my group on Goodreads!



 YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥
YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥

Feel free to stop by and join in our March Challenge and Buddy Reads, we currently have 100 buddy reads planned for March!
See them here: March Buddy Reads

Books Read:


The Kill by L.J. Smith Chasing Stars by Helen  Douglas The Arrangement 4 by H.M. Ward The Lost Boys by Lilian Carmine Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor Wanderers by Susan Kim The Hunt by Stacey Kade Silently Screaming by Dawn Husted Disconnected by Lisa Cronkhite The Fearless by Emma Pass The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer Glitches by Marissa Meyer Wicked Little Secrets by Kara Taylor

Books Received:


My Last Kiss This Is How It Ends Popping the Cherry 


1. Burn Bright (Dark Star #2) by
Disney Book Group and Netgalley.
The Ring and The Crown (The Ring and the Crown #1) by -
Thanks to Disney Book Group and Netgalley.
3. Nantucket Red (Nantucket #2) by
Thanks to Disney Book Group and Netgalley.
4.Stella: A Novel by
St. Martin's Press and Netgalley.
Thief (The Scarab Beetle Series #1) by C.L. Stone -
Thanks to Arcato Publishing and Netgalley.
6. The Accident by -
Thanks to HarperCollins UK, Avon and Netgalley
7. My Last Kiss by -
Thanks to Macmillan Children's Publishing Group and Netgalley
8. This Is How It Ends by -
Thanks to Simon & Schuster and Edelweiss.
9. Popping the Cherry (Popping the Cherry #1) by - Thanks to author Aurelia B. Rowl




 Happy March Everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I'm looking forward to Nantucket Red.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome you got The Ring and The Crown and My Last Kiss. I have My Last Kiss too and can't wait to read it. I know Bethany and am super excited for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul this week, Sarah! I hope you loved Chasing Stars as much as I did :D

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Popping the Cherry. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete