Saturday, 18 January 2014

Wicked (Pretty Little Liars #5) by Sara Shepard


Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
In idyllic Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four very pretty girls just can't help but be bad. . . .

Hanna will do anything to be Rosewood's queen bee. Spencer's digging up her family's secrets. Emily can't stop thinking about her new boyfriend. And Aria approves a little too strongly of her mom's taste in men.

Now that Ali's killer is finally behind bars, the girls think they're safe. But those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. And they should know by now that I'm always watching. . . .


Wicked by Sara Shepard

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5)(Source: I own a copy of this book.)
This is book 5 in the ‘Pretty Little Liar’s’ series.
Ian’s in jail, and A. is dead, isn’t she?

This was an okay story, but I’d say it’s my least favourite of the series so far.

We had some new characters in this story, including Hanna’s step-sister Kate, who turned out to be a real girl-dog, and a new love interest for Aria, who also turned out to have some strange ideas when it came to family relations.
The storyline seemed to have moved on a bit from the ‘A’ business, but then seemed to fall back on it as the story progressed. I felt that the way the story progressed in this book was a bit of a poor imitation of the previous books, and I even found my attention wavering at points.
The ending did hold a few surprises, and ruled out once and for all one person who could have been bringing A back from the dead. It will be interesting to see where the story goes from here.
Overall; not as good as I was hoping.
7 out of 10.


1 comment:

  1. Sucks this was the worst so far but 3.5 stars is still good.

    ReplyDelete