Thursday, 16 January 2014

Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard


Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.
Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.
Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!

Perfect by Sara Shepard

My rating: 4.25 of 5 stars


Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3)(Source: I own a copy of this book.)
Who killed Alison? Who is A? And who will get what’s coming to them next?

I have to say that I love this series, and I loved this instalment too!

The storyline seems quite complex in these books, and I think a lot of what happens will have more meaning the further you get into the series. I loved the notes from A, and I loved the suspense in this one. Every book leaves you with more questions, and more clues as to who A is, and they really are quite addictive. This book moved along each character’s story, but still left us with so much more to find out! I loved how Emily’s relationship with Maya developed and what other people thought about that. I loved the development of Aria and Ezra’s relationship, and I felt really sorry for Hanna and what was happening between her and Mona. Spencer seemed to be the most interesting character in this one though, and it will be interesting to see where that storyline goes.
The ending was also brilliant, even if it was a cliff-hanger!
Overall; loved it.
8.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment