Thursday, 30 January 2014

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi

Sponsored post: I received a digital copy of this book on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to HarperCollins and Edelweiss.
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)
Blur (from Goodreads):
The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Times bestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).

Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.



Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

My rating: 2.25 of 5 stars


Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)(Source: I received a digital copy of this book on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to HarperCollins and Edelweiss.)
Aria and Perry have one last mission – to make it to the still blue.
Can they find their way to the still blue? And how many people will die in the process?


I didn’t really like ‘under the never sky’, but I thought that ‘Through the ever night’ was much better. When this book started, I truly believed that this was going to get at least 4 stars, there was excitement, the pace was good, but unfortunately…. I got bored.

I did like Perry and Aria a bit more in this book. They seemed more real, and showed some real feelings, and I even thought that the romance between the two of them was better.

Unfortunately though, the storyline just lost me. There was a bit of an odd revelation, which I wasn’t really expecting, and then I just got lost. The plot just lost me, or maybe I lost the plot, but I got confused, and then I got bored. This may just been a case of wrong person-wrong book for me with this entire series, but I just didn’t enjoy this one.
The ending was an ending, but I still remained confused about some things. Again, this could have been due to the fact that I was pretty confused from around the 40% mark though.
If you liked the first two books in this series then you will probably like this one, but if you weren’t all that big of a fan of the first two, then I’d say that you probably won’t like this one either.
Overall; confusing, and I just didn’t enjoy it.
4.5 out of 10


2 comments:

  1. So sorry you didn't like this one. I loved it and the whole series. But maybe it just wasn't for you. Thanks for being honest about what you thought about it. Like I didn't love Alligiant and I know some people really did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sucks. I heard this one is good but I hate boring books.

    ReplyDelete