Sunday, 29 December 2013

Favourite books of 2013


As we're at the end of the year, I wanted to share with you my favourite books of 2013, and as I have been very picky this year, I only have 15 favourites this year (compared to last years 35), so I thought I'd just share all of them... (I've put them in the order I read them because I can't choose between them!)

Sister Assassin (Sister Assassin, #1) Defying Mars (Saving Mars, #2) Delirium (Delirium, #1) Breathless (Elemental, #2.5) Taken (Taken, #1) The Elite (The Selection, #2) Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) Every Little Piece (Second Chances, #1) Inbetween (Kissed by Death, #1) Gravity (The Taking, #1) Losing Mars (Saving Mars, #3) Here (On the Otherside, #1) It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2) We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) Defy (Defy, #1)

So what about you guys? Have you read any of these? What did you think? What are your favourite books of 2013?


3 comments:

  1. I was a bit disappointed with The Elite:/ America annoyed me.
    My favourite book of the year was Flight by Lindsay Leggett.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this makes me more excited to read Defy. Great choices. Posting my fav books tonight.

    ReplyDelete