Sunday, 24 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves - November 24th 2013

STSmall_thumb[2]


Books Read:

Angelbound (Angelbound, #1) Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) Legacy (Night School, #2) Fracture by C.J. Daugherty UnStrung (Unwind, #1.5) UnSouled (Unwind, #3) Once by Anna Carey


Books Received:


Another Little Piece of My Heart The Darkest Joy Searching for Someday (Love Spells, #1) Red
The Queen's Choice (Heirs of Chrior, #1) Jaded Stone (Souls of the Stones, #4)

1. Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin -
Thanks to Harlequin TEEN and Netgalley.
2. The Darkest Joy by Marata Eros -
Thanks to Simon and Schuster and Edelweiss.
3.Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst - 
Thanks to Simon and Schuster and Edelweiss.
4. Red by Alison Cherry -
Thanks to Quercus Books and Netgalley.
5. The Queen's Choice by Cayla Kluver -
Thanks to Harlequin TEEN and Netgalley.
6. Jaded Stone by Kelly Walker -
Thanks to Rachel Marks and Kelly Walker.

5 comments:

  1. I got the Queen's Choice as well this week. You got some great books this week. The new cover for Red looks interesting. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still waiting to get queen's choice.

    check out mine here

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Queen's Choice looks good. And I've heard of Red. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I love the cover for Red! And I heard Jennifer Probst is a great author. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for the Darkest Joy. Great haul

    ReplyDelete