Sunday, 7 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves - July 7th 2013

STSmall_thumb[2]


Books Read:

Read quite a few non-review books this week!

Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise (Oracle of Delphi, #2) Indelible (The Twixt, #1) Twisted Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) A Really Awesome Mess Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1) Black City (Black City, #1) The Summer I Turned Pretty The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)  Stealing Parker The Deepest Night (The Sweetest Dark, #2) Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)


Books Gained: 



1. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott -
Thanks to Harlequin Teen and Netgalley.
 2. Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb -
Thanks to Harlequin Teen and Netgalley.

4 comments:

  1. Loved Black City and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Here’s my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Black City, Stealing Parker and The Raven Boys but haven't got to them yet. I love the cover for The Deepest Night, I'm going to have to check that one out :D

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- you have been SO busy. I'm very impressed! I also have Heaetbeat and am looking forward to trying it.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to read Black City. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete