Sunday, 19 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves - May 19th 2013

STSmall_thumb[2]



Books Read:

Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) Intaglio: Dragons All The Way Down (Intaglio, #2) The Rose Throne (The Rose Throne, #1) Dented Cans The Sea of Tranquility Feudlings (Fate on Fire, #1) Spirit (Elemental, #3) Crumble
Forgotten Fox (The Celestial Saga, #1) Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily, #1) TaleSpins



Books Gained:

The Rules of You and Me Secret for a Song Thundering Luv Every Little Piece
Notes to Self Silver Hollow Freak of Nature (IFICS, #1)
 


1. The Rules of You and Me by Shana Norris -
Thanks to Fiction Addiction and Netgalley.
2. Secret for a song by S. K. Falls -
Thanks to S. K. Falls, Patchwork Press, and Netgalley. 
3. Thundering Luv by L. M. Preston -
Thanks to L. M. Preston and Elle Casey (I won this!)
4. Every Little Piece by Kate Ashton -
Thanks to Kate Ashton and Elle Casey (I won this!)
5. Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer -
Thanks to Avery Sawyer and Elle Casey (I won this!) 
5. Silver Hollow by Jennifer Silverwood -
Thanks to Jennifer Silverwood and Elle Casey (I won this!)
6. Freak of Nature by Julia Crane -
Thanks to Julia Crane (I guess I won this too!)
7. Taking Back Forever by Karen Amanda Hooper -
Thanks to All Night Reads, Starry Sky Publishing, and Netgalley. 
8. Mortality by Kellie Sheridan -
Thanks to Patchwork Press and Netgalley. 

 



7 comments:

  1. WOW you got a awesome haul, enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Spirit and hope you do too.
    Brandi’s mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa -- you read a lot of books. Great job on the challenge!

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  4. The covers for TAKING BACK FOREVER and MORTALITY really catch my eye. I'll have to look into them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freak of Nature! That cover looks absolutely amazing!
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mortality and Spirit! Sweet! Happy reading! This is an epic haul! WOW!

    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sea of Tranquility and Spirit were really good.

    ReplyDelete