Sunday, 7 April 2013

Stacking The Shelves - April 7th 2013

STSmall_thumb[2] 

Books Read:

 Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy, #1) Waterfall (River of Time, #1) Advantage Erin


Taken (Taken, #1)
Amazing book!
Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) Hungry (Miss Chatterley, Part 1) Fragments (Partials, #2)


Books Gained:

 Twisted Zarconian Island Feudlings (Fate on Fire, #1)


1.Twisted by Marjorie Brody -
Thanks to BelleBooks and Netgalley

2. Zarconian Island by Aja Hannah -
Thanks to Curiosity Quills Press and Netgalley

3. Feudlings (Fate on Fire #1) by
Opal Campbell @ Astraea Press

4. Prophecy Girl (An Angel Academy Novel) by Cecily White -

Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC, and Netgalley

5.Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer -

Thanks to Kensington Books and Netgalley!!

Very excited about this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only got my review copies on here because I lost track of how many books I bought this week! Lovely cheap kindle prices! 
(Thanks Amazon!!)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I agree that Taken was amazing. I just got Icons. Can't wait to read it though I've got a few ahead of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taken sounds great - the cover is pretty :D

    Happy reading!
    Showcase -Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay, Spirit. Can't wait to read it. I will interested to see what you think of Fragments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Taken and hope you do too!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Fragments right now and so far so good. I also just recently read Perfect Chemistry and I'm so excited about the other two books! Their spanish is just so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want spirit too.

    ReplyDelete