Monday, 22 April 2013

Happy Release Day! Earth (Akasha #4) by Terra Harmony

Earth (Akasha, #4)

After an elemental apocalypse, the fate of Earth hangs in the balance.

The hunt for Micah in a world that has gone dim leads Kaitlyn straight to Shawn and One Less. While struggling to survive, she battles a side of her that is as dark as the rest of the planet. In the exciting conclusion to The Akasha Series, our heroine is no longer a part of The Seven or One Less. Now she is on Team Kaitlyn; who will join her?
 
 

About Terra Harmony

 
I am the author of The Akasha Series and The Kindred Curse Anthology.  The Akasha series are contemporary eco-fantasies.  The first three books, ‘Water’, ‘Air’, and ‘Fire’ are available in print and as e-books.  The final book in the series, ‘Earth’, will be released on April 22nd, 2013.
The Kindred Curse Anthology is a series of five vampire short stories, set as prequels to each other.  It is now available as one complete collection.
A little about me – I was born and raised in Colorado but have since lived in California, Texas, Utah, North Carolina and Virginia. I consider myself lucky to have seen most of the states, but that leaves most of the world yet to be seen!
I served a 5½ year enlistment in the Marine Corp, have a bachelor’s degree in International Relations and master’s degree in Linguistics.  I live in a suburb of Washington, DC with my husband of 14 years and three children.
Contact me via e-mail: terra (dot) harmony11 ( at ) gmail ( dot ) com
Check out my facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/terraharmony
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/harmonygirlit

1 comment: