Saturday, 2 March 2013

Take Control of your TBR pile! March 2013

Take Control of Your TBR pile

First post - Books I'm Hoping to read!
Not sure how many of these I'll manage but I need to get some of these read!

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)This LullabyTouch of Power (Healer, #1)Water (Akasha, #1)Cornerstone (Cornerstone, #1)Blaze (Midnight Fire, #3)InstinctShaman, Sister, Sorceress (Olivia Lawson, Techno-Shaman, #3)Wisteria (Wisteria, #1)Myopia (Wisteria, #2)TranscendDazzle (Delaney's Gift #1)ShatteredThe Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)Ultraviolet (Ultraviolet, #1)Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1)Earth Girl (Earth Girl, #1) 

That is just a drop in the ocean! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Love to see someone else doing this - my monthly recap post over at TTP does much the same thing but I've realized that it needs to be broken down or I just end up feeling like a jerk at the end of the month when half of it is still sitting in the TBR pile. :) Good luck getting through all of those titles though - some of them are on mine and I'm looking forward to seeing what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely good luck. That's a lot of books to read. I'm hoping to make a dent in my pile too but I'm not trying to read as many as yyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am REALLY glad to see that I'm not the only one who hasn't read Shatter Me yet!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great bunch of Books. You have to read Shatter Me first. I hope you die over it like I did. hehe

    ReplyDelete