Saturday, 9 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves


STSmall_thumb[2]

I don't usually do this, but I realised that I am gaining more books than I am reading, so thought this would be a good way to keep track!
These are all Kindle versions this week :)

Books read:

This Lullaby Fire and Ice (Storm of Arranon, #2) Cornerstone (Cornerstone, #1) Proximity (Proximity, #1)   

Books gained:


Outside (Outside, #1) The Clearing (Outside, #2) 


Thanks to Random House Publishing Group and Netgalley

After The Ending (The Ending Series, #1)
Thanks to L2 Books and Netgalley

Wilde's Fire (Darkness Falls, #1)  Eternal Starling (Emblem of Eternity, #1)  
 Kindle Freebies!

 Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) Slide
Purchased

12 comments:

  1. I think this is the first time I'm seeing a meme on your blog,Sarah!Is this your first Stacking the Shelves post? :D

    Oooh you said you haven't read any Sarah Dessen books right?This Lullaby is great so I hope you enjoy it!And Slide's on my wishlist so I can't wait to hear what you think(I prefer the paperback cover though). :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to read Slide soon, it looks fun. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week hun. Slide is a good read and so is Eternal Starling. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul of books. New follower. You got some really good solid books, most are new to me. Also come check out my haul as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the selection. Counting on you to review.

    Anna @ http://emaginette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really want to read This Lullaby and Poison Princess.

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really lovely haul this week. I am dyng to read Poison Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havent heard of any of these book yet, but I do hope you get to read and enjoy all ofthem :)
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I read the Sweetest Dark this past week and I really liked it! I also want to read Poison Princess.

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete