Saturday, 23 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves - March 23rd 2013

STSmall_thumb[2]


Books Read:

Under the Desert Moon 8: The Previously Untold Story of the Previously Unknown 8th Dwarf  Every Day The Super Spies and the High School Bomber (Super Spies, #2) 

Instinct Shattered If You Find Me Glimmer (Delaney's Gift, 0.5) Dazzle (Delaney's Gift, #1) Hidden (Avena, #1)

Books Gained:

8: The Previously Untold Story of the Previously Unknown 8th Dwarf  The Plight and Plot of Princess Penny TSeBookCVR
This is W.A.R Another Little Piece

1,2,3. 'TaleSpins' books #1,2&3 -
Thanks to Michael Mullins

4. This is W.A.R. by Lisa Roecker, Laura Roecker -
Thanks to Soho Teen and Edelweiss

5. Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton -
Thanks to Flux Books and Netgalley

6. Icons by Margaret Stohl
Thanks to HarperCollins UK and Netgalley

7. Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
Thanks to HarperCollins Children and Edelweiss

Unremembered (Unremembered, #1)  Falling to Ash Struck (Struck, #1) 

Divine by Choice (Partholon, #2) Hades (Halo, #2)

 Received in swaps!

Cover image  Indomitable (Intangible, #0.75) 

12 comments:

  1. Wow! You read a lot of books this week. If I get two read, that's good for me. Can't wait to read Icons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read Icon's too! Having a real bash at getting some books read at the moment as my tbr pile is out of control!

      Delete
  2. Great looking reads. I am looking forward to a lot of these as well.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books. I also got Some Quiet Place. The cover is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome haul! If You Find Me was incredible! I really hope you enjoy all your books =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually reading Icons at the moment and it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your new books! If You Find Me was pretty good! It's a bit of a creepy read, for sure. Also, Some Quiet Place and Another Little Piece both sound awesome!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I'm not even sure where to start! I really need to read some David Levithan.

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much amazing books! I so can't wait to read Icons, I have Every Day and I can't wait to read it! Hidden look so cool :)

    Happy Reading!
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/new-to-shelves-19-one-where-i-get-break.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I loved Every Day and I definitely want to read Icons and Unremembered. I hope you love all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Icons looks fantastic! Enjoy :)
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete