Saturday, 16 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves 16th March 2013


STSmall_thumb[2]


These are all Kindle versions this week :)

Books read:

Poison MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1) Water (Akasha, #1)

Breathless  (Elemental, #2.5) Afterlife Academy Air (Akasha, #2) Blaze (Midnight Fire, #3) 

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)


Books gained:

Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains)  Dirty Little Secret 

 The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) Breathless  (Elemental, #2.5) Air (Akasha, #2) Fire (Akasha, #3) The Rose Throne The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) Dear Cassie  


1. Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle Crompton - 
Thanks to Sourcebooks Fire and Edelweiss
2.Dirty Little Secret   by Jennifer Echols - 
Thanks to MTV Books and Edelweiss
 3.The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1)by
Hachette Book Group, GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING, FOREVER & Netgalley
4. Breathless (Elemental Series #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer - Thanks to Kensington Books and Netgalley.


5. Belonging by Karen Ann Hopkins - 
Thanks to Harlequin TEEN and Netgalley
6.&7. Air (Akasha #2) and Fire (Akasha #3) - 
Thanks to author Terra Harmony

8. The Rose Throne by Mette Ivie Harrison - 
Thanks to Egmont USA and Netgalley.

9. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey -  
Thanks to Penguin Books (UK) and Netgalley.

10. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover -
Thanks to Atria Books and Netgalley


11. Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein -
Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and Netgalley

12.The Deepest Night by Shana Abe -

Thanks to Random House Publishing Group - Bantam Del, and Netgalley 



Gravity (The Taking, #1) 
Purchased on kindle for only £1.02!

The Blemished (Blemished #1) 
Free from Smashwords!

12 comments:

  1. I really want to read Poison and I just started an ARC of Mila 2.0. Great stack of books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! I enjoyed Poison, and I need to read Hopeless soon. Enjoy!!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 5th Wave and Belonging as well and can't wait. Hope you enjoy,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Dirty Little Secret too and I am so excited to read it!! And The Rose Throne looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can not wait to read Dirty Little Secret, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I really want to read Mila 2.0 and Poison! Dirty Little Secret looks really good!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I requested Breathless not too long ago. I hope I get approved. I like the Elemental series.

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg so much awesome in your haul! Mila 2.0 is one I'm still dying to check out! Gabby just finished Poison and she really adored it. Dear Cassie was really good too! I hope you love all your books. Enjoy all that you got this week. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what great books. I have read some. I hope you have enjoyed every book so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Dirty Little Secret, Hopeless and Afterlife Academy too! :)
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I got Mila 2.0 as well. I've had Water for a while, still need to read it though.

    Happy reading!
    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul, I'm especially excited about The 5th wave :D Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete