Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday...

 
I know a lot of you already know this, but the book that I am desperate for is...




Summer Ruins (The Last Year, #4)
A final battle for the survival of Earth is coming.

Between the alien Others and the destruction of humanity stand four Dissidents.

When the Prime Other banishes them to the Harvest Site to live the remainder of their time on earth as slaves, the Dissidents use the opportunity to learn more about the substance that keeps the Others alive…and how they might use it to their advantage. But the Others guard their secrets well, and the Prime Other has proven his willingness to do whatever’s necessary to secure a future for his race, no matter what or who is destroyed in the process.

When Althea and the boys realize their lives could be the key to allowing another planet to suffer the same fate as earth, they promise they’ll die before they let that happen. If they can’t figure out how to turn the tables in their favor before the Summer Celebration, they might have to do just that.

The end draws near, and there’s only one question left—are the Dissidents going to save their chosen people or perish alongside them?


Cannot wait for February 19th! I want this so so bad!!!
 
  

Add these books to Goodreads!:
  Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3) Summer Ruins (The Last Year, #4)

18 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about this one before, but I love the cover! Hope you'll enjoy it.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was to read the first book of the series but my to read list got really out of hand that I didn't get to read it. I hope to start the series soon! awesome pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've never heard of this series but I'm definitely going to go and check it out! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't heard of this one yet.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this series before... sounds pretty abstract to me, but if you enjoyed the first ones, I hope you're going to enjoy the end as well. =) Thanks for stepping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like what the did with the covers for the series although I've never had the chance of reading any.

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy S**t I am behind. When was this book even announced :( I loved the first book in the series, it was great. I'm definitely buying books 2&3 this Friday so I can get caught up.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool, all the books make her face. I like Aliens, as long as they're like Max Evans (Roswell High by Melinda Metz). I hadn't heard of this series before, I'll go look for the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am really liking the sound of this and the covers are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just added the first book of this series to Goodreads as soon as I saw how well all four covers went together - what an awesome idea!

    My WoW this week is Fragments by Dan Wells!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a wonderful set of covers! I actually did a blog tour for the first two books, but it was a promo post and I never got to read the books! I hope to change that soon! Thanks for showcasing the series and reminding me to read them :D

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally read the summary in the movie announcer voice. :) It sounds pretty fun!

    Waiting on Wednesday @ the Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually featured this cover when it was revealed on my blog, but I never realised they all grouped together to make a face like that! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds awesome. I so love the covers and how they go together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never heard of this series before but I absolutely ADORE the idea for these covers!!! I'll have to check it out from the beginning because the description of this fourth book doesn't make a lot of sense to me :P Thanks for pointing it out, and for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh those covers are amazing, I kind of want to buy the books just for the covers! The series does sound a bit interesting too so I may have to add book 1 to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete