Friday, 15 February 2013

Today I am Reading... The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) (ARC) by Aimee Carter



The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Love or life.
Henry or their child.
The end of her family or the end of the world.
Kate must choose.


During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal.

In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, the King of the Titans will spare humanity and let Kate keep her child. Yet even if Kate agrees, he'll destroy Henry, her mother and the rest of the council. And if she refuses, Cronus will tear the world apart until every last god and mortal is dead.

With the fate of everyone she loves resting on her shoulders, Kate must do the impossible: find a way to defeat the most powerful being in existence, even if it costs her everything.

Even if it costs her eternity.


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
'The Goddess Inheritance' will be released on February 26th 2013.

5 comments:

  1. I liked Goddess Inheritance. I hope you are enjoying it! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, reading this one soon too. Love the new blog background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been playing around with blogger templates again! I should probably be reading but I keep finding other things to do ☺

      Delete
  3. I need to finish reading this trilogy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually can't wait to read this one. I have read all of the books in this series and I need to know how this ends. I even read The Goddess Legacy and that one actually is amazing! I must also add that I adore Henry and all his angst :)

    ReplyDelete