Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Happy Relase Day! Summer Ruins (The Last Year #4) by Trisha Leigh



Summer Ruins (The Last Year, #4)
A final battle for the survival of Earth is coming.

Between the alien Others and the destruction of humanity stand four Dissidents.

When the Prime Other banishes them to the Harvest Site to live the remainder of their time on earth as slaves, the Dissidents use the opportunity to learn more about the substance that keeps the Others alive…and how they might use it to their advantage. But the Others guard their secrets well, and the Prime Other has proven his willingness to do whatever’s necessary to secure a future for his race, no matter what or who is destroyed in the process.

When Althea and the boys realize their lives could be the key to allowing another planet to suffer the same fate as earth, they promise they’ll die before they let that happen. If they can’t figure out how to turn the tables in their favor before the Summer Celebration, they might have to do just that.

The end draws near, and there’s only one question left—are the Dissidents going to save their chosen people or perish alongside them?


 

So excited that this is finally here! So tempted to read this instead of my review books. Think I might have to actually! 

   
    

Add these books to Goodreads!:
  Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3) Summer Ruins (The Last Year, #4)

6 comments:

  1. I love what they did with the covers! This sounds like a really good series, sort of a sci-fi fantasy? I'm going to have to go check it out - I think you definitely should take time off to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's obvious you've been dying for this one. Push that TBR pile aside and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers for this series, it's awesome how they did them to depict the seasons and to create a face. I haven't read any of these books so I will have to look into book 1. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series is amazing - I'm equally desperate to read this but dreading the ending! I don't want it to end!! The author admitted that she spent ages crying when she finally finished. I think I might be right there with her!

      Delete
    2. Well that has me convinced... I am going to purchase the first book and start this series! Even with the fact that now I know I might end up crying at the end of the series (that has happened to me with a few series).

      Delete
  4. Happy release day. God, I love these covers so much.

    ReplyDelete