Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Review Request January - Day 15

Review Request January at Musings of a Bookworm
Welcome to Review-Request-January!

Hoping to hit 20 books! Will keep you updated!


Day 15 update


Read:
 
 Dancing in the DarkLovely, Dark and DeepNobody's DamselThe Charmed (The Charmed Trilogy, #1)OffsideStolen Night (Vampire Queen, #2)Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)Reckless Magic (Star-Crossed, #1)Then You Were GoneThe Charmed Souls (The Charmed Trilogy, #2)KismetologyFanged Princess (Fanged Princess,#1)Passion and Pain (Dancers and Divas #1)Devil's Bargain (Red Letter Days, #1)

Reading now: 

A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight, #1)


Still To-Read:

    Spirit Binder (The Cascadian Chronicles #1) The Bone Knife: A Short Story Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1) Incarnation Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1) If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) Trickster The Sea of Tranquility The Culling (The Torch Keeper, #1) Rogue Hunter: Inquest If You Find Me  Rapunzel Untangled Broken Wings (Angel Eyes, #2) Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) Kiss of the Butterfly Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1)MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1) Storm of Arranon Poison Stitch (Stitch Trilogy, #1)  Renhala Fifteenth Summer Over You Taken (Taken, #1)  Prophecy Girl (Lacuna Valley, #1) How to Lead A Life Of Crime  Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1) Witch World

7 comments:

  1. Just added SPIRIT BINDER to my TBR. It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I literally jumped at the chance to review that!

      Delete
  2. I thought you were decreasing your review pile Sarah! I'm pretty sure 'Warm Bodies' wasn't on it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have gotten some approvals on Netgalley today! ☺

      Delete
  3. So many pretty covers here and so many books I'm excited about (but Pivot Point is the one I'm most excited about). Good luck! I hope you get to them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see Mila 2.0 before. I have that one to read too. Let's hope it's good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You read like Alexa... But I think I rather join your read-a-thon. I love all the cover.

    You have to let us know what you liked in order when you are done, okay

    ReplyDelete