Friday, 11 January 2013

Review Request January - Day 11

Review Request January at Musings of a Bookworm
Welcome to Review-Request-January!

Hoping to hit 20 books! Will keep you updated!


Day 11 update


Read:
 
 Dancing in the DarkLovely, Dark and DeepNobody's DamselThe Charmed (The Charmed Trilogy, #1)OffsideStolen Night (Vampire Queen, #2)Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)Reckless Magic (Star-Crossed, #1)

Reading now: 

Kismetology Then You Were Gone

Still To-Read:

The Charmed Souls (The Charmed Trilogy, #2) Fanged Princess (Fanged Princess,#1) A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight, #1) Passion and Pain (Dancers and Divas #1) Spirit Binder (The Cascadian Chronicles #1) The Bone Knife: A Short Story Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1) Incarnation

11 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Undeadly and A Shimmer of Angels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to read Lovely, Dark and Deep! The story sounds wonderful and the cover is gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it here: http://sarahelizabethsbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/lovely-dark-and-deep-by-amy-mcnamara.html

      Delete
  3. I love great covers. I could totally be tempted to buy a book from the cover alone! Kismetology is eye-catching.

    I'm subscribing to you in my Google reader. Thanks for visiting me this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrible for falling in love with covers. Half the time I buy a book without even really knowing what it's about, just cause I love the cover!

      Delete
  4. How was Wicked Kiss? I was debating if I'd read Dark Kiss and wonder if the sequel is good.

    Enjoy your books and Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit slow in places, but it was alright overall. Think I gave it 7 out of 10. The book seems to wrap everything up as well, so I'm not sure if this is a 2 book series, or whether there will be more and the author will go off on a slightly different storyline.

      Delete
  5. Did you notice when Reckless Magic is small you can't see the cover well or is me... I do need new glasses or at least put on my old ones.

    ReplyDelete