Thursday, 31 January 2013

Kindle Freebie -updated

The author has asked me to let you all know that 'You Never Live Twice' is free today!


 UPDATE:

You Never Live Twice by S.S. Soni

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I did attempt to read this book but found it very difficult due to the writing style. I'm assuming that English is not this author's first language, but I really couldn't read this book all the way through.

The story itself may be fine, but the way it is written is just missing key words and/or punctuation.

Example:
1) Back home nobody to wait or welcome. The only family member - his mother never wanted to leave her native city - Amritsar in the famous Punjab state of India. She never liked the hustle bustle of Delhi.
2) He poured one peg, made it a larger one so that there is no need to have more than two and also avoid self guilt.

3 comments:

  1. I have read a book where the author's first language is not English. It was not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This just needed editing i hope. I couldn't have read it though, was just too difficult!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes language barriers are a bit too much to try and read past. BUT editing issues are like road blocks for me... literally nails on the chalk board when there are too many editing issues!

    ReplyDelete