Monday, 14 January 2013

Calling all Bloggers to join the list!

We Want You...To Be Part of "The List"

Calling all bloggers!

Calling all bloggers!

Entangled needs you! *points at you*

Be part of The List.

Here's what you need to know:

One of my awesome publicists at Entangled is compiling a list of bloggers.

Here are the requirements:

Do you have a blog?

Do you love to review books?

Do you want access to books before they release?

If your answers to these questions is a resounding "YES" then you're the right blogger for the job.

We want you! Now's a great time to join The List.

Ready to join? Go here

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds amazing! If only I had a blog! Hope you get on the list Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry for not commenting recently, I have been out of action for some time. I would love to be able to take up this challenge but I am so behind with all the review books I already have that I don't think this is an option at present. Also I am thinking of moving away from the book reviewing side and concentrating on starting to write my own stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think I would manage to read and review many if I was trying to write my own book! I saw on your blog that you've been unwell. Hope you're feeling a bit better now ☺

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, interesting. I will look into this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite excited! Keeping my fingers crossed as I really like entangled's books ☺

      Delete