Monday, 17 December 2012

Review Request Month

Review Request January at Musings of a Bookworm

Got loads of review books you need to read?
Make January a review request month - click the button and follow the link to join in!

What's on my Read-to-Review pile?


Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3) Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1) Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1) Someone Else's Fairytale MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1) If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) Broken Wings (Angel Eyes Trilogy, #2) Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen, #2) Storm of Arranon Poison The Sea of Tranquility The Bone Knife: A Short Story Dancing in the Dark The Culling (The Torch Keeper, #1) Passion and Pain (Dancers and Divas #1) Kismetology Rogue Hunter: Inquest Kiss of the Butterfly Incarnation Renhala Trickster Fifteenth Summer If You Find Me The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles, #1) Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1) Over You A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight, #1) Devil's Bargain (Red Letter Days, #1) Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) Taken (Taken, #1) Prophecy Girl (Lacuna Valley, #1) How to Lead A Life Of Crime Color of Loneliness (Color, #1) Proximity (Proximity, #1) Quicksilver (Ultraviolet, #2) Advantage Erin Under the Desert Moon Spirit Binder (The Cascadian Chronicles #1) Time Walker Offside Fanged Princess (Fanged Princess,#1) From Ashes Losing It Parallel Visions (A Teen Psychic Novel, #1) Broken Elements (Elements, #1) The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) Geek Girl Rapunzel Untangled Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
I'm hoping to read at least 20 of these so wish me luck!
  (I am currently taking review requests now for April - as you can see I have a lot to read!)

2 comments:

  1. My review pile looks something like that too XD good lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tempted to join this because i have about 20 review request but I don't know if I could handle so much in one month. hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete