Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Last Reads of 2012 Readathon - Standalone Sorrow - Books that I wish were a series!


Standalone Sorrow - Books that I wish were a series!


(Standalone Sorrow is about me expressing how much I wish the standalones I loved were really a series, just so I could see more of a few characters, more of a plot, or I just wanted to have my heart ache a little longer! I'll list the synopsis and cover below, as well as a little of my thoughts as to why I loved it so much. Click on the cover to be taken to Goodreads!)

The Host 
  I loved this book! I know there are supposed to be more coming, but if they are, I want them to come quicker!

Wrecked
I was less than happy with the ending of this one - I need a sequel to tie up loose ends!

When You Were Mine
Loved this one and would love a sequel!


What books do you wish were series?

5 comments:

  1. EEEEE, The Host as a Series would be EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ithought the Host was supposed to become a series??? What happened to that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see:
    Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
    Fateful by Claudia Gray
    Creatura by Nely Cab
    Forbidden by Megan Curd
    Something Witchy this Way Comes by Veronica Blade
    The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
    Shaken by Susan Hatler
    Amber Eyes by Jolyn Palliata
    The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
    Beautiful Disaster by jamie McGuire
    Stirring Up Trouble by Juli Alexander
    Ink by S.J. Davis
    Neophyte by Emmalee Aple

    I have more but this is off the top of my head while multi tasking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be glad to know that Neophyte at least is the first in a series :)

      Delete
  4. I kind have mixed feelings about stand-alones. On one hand, when I start a book, I know every thing will (should) be resolved by the end and I don't have to worry about cliffhangers. On the other hand, it means I probably won't get to read about the characters again. So...I guess it's a trade-off. :(

    ReplyDelete