Thursday, 20 December 2012

Last Reads of 2012 Readathon - Sleep? What's That For? Books That Kept You Up All Night!


Sleep? What's That For? Books That Kept You Up All Night!

 (Hosted today by Lili Lost in a Book)

So what books kept me awake and reading this year? Here we go...


Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2) 
Seriously loved these books.

 
Whispers in Autumn (The Last Year, #1)Winter Omens (The Last Year, #2)Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3) 
These are so good! One of my most favourite series ever!

Saving Mars (Saving Mars 1)
 So good! Really didn't want to put this one down!


Castles on the SandThe HostSpark (Elemental, #2)What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles, #1)Unwind (Unwind, #1)Masquerade (Heven and Hell, #1)Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2)Specials (Uglies, #3)Envy (Luxe, #3)Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Ever (Ever, #1)Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1)
I'm seriously sleep deprived...

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) 
And this one because I really wanted to give Kiera a good hard slap to knock some sense into her!!

What kept you up this year?

Update:

 Finished: 
  Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3)The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles, #1)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)  

Reading now:
 The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) 


5 comments:

  1. Love this list! I am going to check out some of these I have not read yet

    Here's my YA/NA list -- still working no my adult list

    http://booksconsidered.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-yana-of-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've got some great books up there! I really really want to read What's Left of Me (sounds amazing!), Supernaturally, and Renegade I should be starting soon-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is a LOT of books to stay up reading-I hope you weren't too sleep deprived this year!

    I've had What's Left of Me sitting on my shelf forever, but haven't been in the mood for it-maybe now that I know it's good enough to stay up all night for, I'll finally read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You are an animal. Keep it going. But also get some sleep. sleep is good. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, there were quite a few books that kept me up late, but the really amazing one, was THRONE OF GLASS. I actually woke up at 3:00 am because I had to know how that thing ended! No book has ever done that before!

    ReplyDelete